Since 2015, over 150 students have successfully completed the Nursing Assistant program at the Standards of Excellence Academy.
Everything included in the tuition cost ($2,336.00) at the Academy:
1. Application to the Nevada State Board of Nursing
2. Fingerprint fees for the Nevada State Board of Nursing
3. Initial Testing Fees
4. Drug Screening
6. TB Testing
8. American Heart Association Providers CPR
9. One set of scrubs
10. Gait Belt
What you can expect from the Nursing Assistant Program:
Students receive instruction in human anatomy and physiology, basic nursing skills, provider cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), medical terminology, emergency care, infection control and safe clinical practices. Students’ ethical and legal responsibilities will be integrated throughout the course. Successful completion of both course content and supervised clinical care will result in satisfaction of criteria required by the Nevada State Board of Nursing for the Nursing Assistant Program.
Job Placement Assistance available after graduation.
Free additional support provided with this curriculum:
- Tutoring 8 hours a week.
- Interviewing skills and innovative job search techniques.
- Pre-test preparation and open labs with the CNA instructor 4 hours a week.