Everything included in the tuition cost at the Academy:
- 6 weeks of instruction including classroom education, hands-on experience and clinical experience.
- Initial Testing Fees
- Drug Screening
- TB Testing
- One set of scrubs
- Gait Belt
- American Heart Association Providers CPR Certification
- Application fee to the Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Fingerprint fees for the Nevada State Boards of Nursing.
What you can expect from the Nursing Assistant Program:
Students receive instruction in human anatomy and physiology, basic nursing skills, provider cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), medical terminology, emergency care, infection control and safe clinical practices. Student's ethical and legal responsibilities will be integrated throughout the course. Successful completion of both course content and supervised clinical care will result in satisfaction of criteria required by the Nevada State Board of Nursing.
Free additional support provided with this curriculum:
- Tutoring 8 hours a week.
- Interviewing skills and innovative job search techniques.
- Pre-test preparation and open labs with the CNA instructor 4 hours a week.