When you enter the manufacturing/logistics field, you join one of the fastest growing job sectors in Las Vegas.
Everything included in the CLA/CLT tuition cost at the Academy:
- Education offered Monday through Wednesday and Friday for 4 weeks:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 1 PM – 4:30 PM
- Materials/Supplies (Study Guides, PowerPoint Presentation & Online Modules)
- Certification Tests for Certified Logistics Associate/Certified Logistics Technician
• First day of class you must bring valid picture ID, Social Security Card, Resume
• Must be 18 years of age
• Able to lift 50LBS
• Recommend High School Diploma or GED
• *Participants must pass CLA to be eligible for CLT
What you can expect from the CLA/CLT Course:
After a student completes this four (4) week course, they will test to become a Certified Logistics Associate and/or Certified Logistics Technician: a field which the Governor’s Office of Economic Development/Office of Workforce Innovation has reported as one of the fastest growing eight (8) job sectors in Las Vegas.
CLA Course (Foundation Level)
The course provides students with the foundational knowledge necessary to understand the world of supply chain logistics and related core competencies. The course includes modules on: the global supply chain, the logistics environment, safety, safe equipment operation, quality control, workplace communication, teamwork and problem solving and using computers.
CLT Course (Mid-level Technical)
The course provides students with the mid-level technical knowledge necessary to understand the world of supply chain logistics and related core competencies. This course includes: product receiving, product storage, order processing, packaging and shipment, inventory control, safe handling of hazardous materials, evaluation of transportation modes, customs and dispatch and tracking operation.
CLA/CLT start dates: